Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Milan to Venice, Venice to Milan

En route to Venice I was so anxious for the trip. Venice is hands down one of the most beautiful places I've ever got to witness. Very hard to navigate at first but the map is definitely a necessity to carry when traveling there. The last night of the Carnival was CRAZY! So many people were there all dancing and just having a good time. Personally I like Venice more than Milan, which surprised me because I am a city guy. In Venice for only one day we accomplished a lot of things. We went on a gondola ride, shopped around, got some pizza and gelato, went out for a night on the town and much more. I wish we could have stayed a week in Milan and another week in Venice. It was very pricey in Venice but if you shopped away from the centers you could find good deals. Sad to leave Italy tomorrow because I am making some of the best memories here with people I will never forget. This trip was something I'll be telling my friends and family all about. Well off to Milan and then back to the states tomorrow! 

Brian Mertz 

No comments:

Post a Comment