Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Milan

It's been four days here in Milan and it's been one crazy time. There is so much to see and do in such a small amount of time. The first day was great touring the amazing San Siro stadium. I am a huge sports fan, but I have never seen or been to a stadium of that size it honestly left me speechless. That night we decided to go out and take our first ride on the Metro. We took it all the way to Corso Como in the city, and found the Pittbull Cafe. This was by far the most amazing night we went absolutely crazy that night doing everything from dancing to chanting "USA" in the bar. The bartenders loved us to say the least. We also got a chance to go to the Soccer match between A.C Milan and Juventus. This was the most amazing and craziest sports event I have ever been apart of. I am a pretty good soccer fan so I was really excited when we were watching the game, but the best part was seeing the away teams fans. One thing I noticed that kind of made me laugh was that the away teams fans were put at the very top of the stadium and behind a net. They went crazy the entire game chanting and setting off flares and even some kind of firecrackers during the game! I can't wait to travel to Venice today and experience the carnival! 

- Jon McKivitz 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment