Monday, March 3, 2014

The amazing Italian futbol game

The last couple days have been more and more exciting. Whenever I look at the iteneriary and visualize how the day is going to go, it always seems to exceed these expectations. Last night I went to my first series A futbol game versus juventus and A.C Milan. Juventus has been the top team in the league for some time now and they have one of the best defenses in the country. If A.C Milan won it would be a huge upset. The game was close up until the second half juventus scored two straight goals to win 2-0. A.C Milan fought hard but ended up coming up short. The crowd was crazy and extremely exhilarating. I knew that the crowd was going to be crazy because futbol in Italy is basically their culture. The experience was everything I expected and I valued every second of this experience. I am grateful and blessed to experience such an amazing authentic Italian futbol game. 

-Robby Patterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment