Monday, March 3, 2014

CIAO!

Each day gets more and more interesting as we go on. Last night we hit the town and were able to interact with some locals, some who spoke English of course. Today we had a formal business meeting with Frederico and Enrico of Serie B "football" league. It was very interesting to learn the business side of Italy and we even gave them suggestions as to what they could do to improve the league. The interaction between our group and the two speakers was phenomenal. Sounds kind of boring but actually it was SO MUCH FUN! After that we go to tour Formula One race track which was just as fun. Tomorrow we leave for Venice and I've only heard good things about that place so I'm super excited for it. I also checked the weather, and on the bright side it's going to be 60 degrees, but cloudy. I would love to keep going on but we are about to eat dinner in the hotel and I am starving so I'm going to make this short and sweet. The courses here are so overwhelming. Just when you think it's over they bring you another course and another one. Roughly 4 to be exact. Well off to dinner to gorge my face with such scrumptious and delicious food. CIAO!!!!!!!! 


Brian Mertz

No comments:

Post a Comment